Do you know that August is the Friendship month as International Friendship Day falls on the 2nd of August 2015? During this special month, Hasbro Singapore has teamed up with generationOn, the youth division of Points of Light, to use the core cast of characters from My Little Pony to teach children about helping others and the power of the friendship. The initiatives invites children and their families to celebrate friendship, a core value for the My Little Pony brand, by completing acts of kindness and volunteering.
As the chinese saying goes "在家靠父母，出外靠朋友".
You can visit http://mylittlepony.hasbro.com/friendshipday for more tips and tools provided online and teach children how they can make a difference and impact their communities through service, caring and giving.
To celebrate this special month with all of you, the kind folks from Hasbro is going to give 1 x $50 worth of My Little Pony Hamper to 1 lucky reader. Good Luck!
All you have to do is:
1) Like & Share this Facebook post
2) Leave a comment on this Facebook post and tell me "How are you going to educate those children around you about being caring / kind towards others?"
3) Provide a valid email address after the comment
Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
* Giveaway ends 23rd August 2015, Sunday 2359 hours (Singapore time)
* Winners will be selected on 24th August 2015
* Open to anyone and everyone living in Singapore
* Incomplete or invalid entries will be automatically disqualified without notice
* Please provide correct email address for contact purpose
* All personal details provided in this contest will be kept confidential
* Winners will have to collect the prizes by themselves
* We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
The winner is Alice Jun!
Disclaimer: We received complimentary MLP toys from Hasbro Singapore for the purpose of giveaway.